Guide Battle Pass Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joep

Staff member
kfpkQq0.jpg

Hi everyone,

In this thread we will be covering the Battle Pass Guide. You can open the menu for this with the command /bp or clicking the NPC in spawn.
What exactly is the SteelBite Battle Pass? We have set up a few challenges here, by completing these you can get some awesome rewards! We have seperate rewards. The normal rewards are free, but we also have a premium battle pass, which you can purchase here.
Each tier gets progressively better and better throughout the Premium Steel Pass including:
  • Legendary Keys
  • Blaze Spawner
  • Epic Keys
  • Silverfish Spawners
  • 1.25x Sell Wand
  • mcMMO Credits
These are just some of the many overpowered rewards offered in the battle pass, complete fun missions to progress through the tiers.

How do I complete challenges?
When you do /bp and click on the enchanted book, you can see that there are 2 books. 1 for the first week and another one for the second week. You don't have to do the first week challenges in the first week. These can be completed at any time during the map. Once you have clicked one of these books, you will see a menu with various items. If you hover over these items you can see the challenges. You can click on the arrow to go to the previous or next page.

How do I claim rewards?
When you open the menu with /bp you can click on the rewards books. This will show a menu with your progress. Once a hopper minecart has changed to a minecart with chest, you can claim this reward by clicking on it. By purchasing the Premium Steel Pass you can unlock and claim the premium rewards. By hovering over the anvil you can check how many points you need to unlock the next tier of rewards.

I hope I have informed you enough. If not, do not hesitate to ask a member of staff for further explanation.

Greetings,

The SteelBite staff team.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.